Tuesday, May 1

beer-shenanigans and flirting

Tonight was our end-of-year student film screening party!!! Woohoo!

Drunken Saturday nights always mean some amazing stories and this one was no different.

After the show, we went to our preferred watering hole, Alexi's Tavern. Around 2AM our waitress tells us that it is last chance to finish our drinks cos the place is closing. So everyone does... except me...

I hide mine under the table!

As soon as the waitress steps away with the other drinks I hoist mine back up, and begin slurping from it. Beer is splashing everywhere as I tongue the glass! A few seconds later she comes back, grabs it and says "what are you, a five year-old?" But it was hilarious while it lasted, oh man...

Then everyone got in a cab. There was a beautiful asian girl in the cab. I called out to her, "I won best editor today." She didn't hear me. I felt a bit sheepish. Kinda put my nuts on the line there and she didn't even hear me.

So I called out again "I won best editor today!!" She turned around, she definitely heard me this time! She nodded.

Awesome.

cheers

Jeff

"Saturday night/ dance I like/ The way you move/ Pretty baby/ It's party time and not one/ Minute we can lose/ Be my baby." -Whigfield

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that Phillip Lyall did all the editing...? That's just what I heard.

1:05 AM, May 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Canada Licence.