Wednesday, May 2

good morning, good morning, we love to stay up late, good morning, good morning, to you

hello, *yaaaawn*

just got up and wanted to see how everybody's feeling. Judging by the landslide of comments yesterday, I'm guessing the answer is "good." :o)

Oh yah, and just got off the horn with Nathan. He just had his first class at UVic, it went well, and he networked with another blogger! Perhaps a sponsorship or sister-site deal is in NathanFielder.com's future? I'll post the transcript in a bit but I'm pretty tired right now. Nathan sure loves to yak!

More to come in the next couple hours. I want to let you guys get to know me more. Get some emotional stuff off my chest. Keep your eyes peeled.

That's it.

Just a short post.

cheers

Jeff

"Got my first real six-string/ Got it at the five and dime/ Played it til my fingers bled/ Was the summer of 69" -Brian Adams, Summer of 69

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Canada Licence.