Wednesday, May 9

IMPORTANT NOTICE


IMPORTANT NOTICE: I have just got off the horn with Nathan. Due to a large workload this term, he says he does not care about the blog, and that I am in charge until further notice.

While I am dissapointed that Nathan has abandoned several of his faithful readers, I feel that this decision may be looked upon as an opportunity for us to forge further into uncharted blogging terrain. Let's have fun, guys.

Note that I have changed the blog title accordingly.

cheers

head blogmaster

Jeff

"Don't you take it so hard now/ And please don't take it so bad/ I'll still be thinkin' of you/ and the times we had...baby" - Guns n Roses

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god no...

11:48 PM, May 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

faggooooooot!

12:54 AM, May 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Mr. Intelligence, A.K.A. Anonymous,
you spelled faggot wrong. There is only one "o." Also, most spellings only use one "g."

11:04 PM, May 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Canada Licence.