Thursday, May 3

monday at the grizza's

Aloha folks,

No word from Nathan yesterday... hope he hasn't forgotten about us ;o).

In the meantime, I'll catch you up with what I've been doing. Last night I went to White Spot with my friends Adam, Ryan, and David. I ordered a mushroom burger. It comes with bottomless fries (that means you can order as many as you want.) But Adam and David didn't order anything, and they kept munching at my fries. But then the waiter saw this, and even though he didn't say anything, he seemed pretty pissed. Personally, I would prefer if my friends bought their own fries. I don't advocate stealing and that is what they were doing in essence. Not to mention all the ketchup, vinegar, etc, they had without paying for any food at all.

After, at David's house, we watched an old vhs tape of a play Ryan had acted in. It was fun because David has a huge bag of Pez candies he got really cheap because he works at Safeway. I Love Pez! Adam says they are very unhealthy for you, though. I suppose that's true.

David's girlfriend and her friends came over while we were watching the video. It got kind of weird. David and Ryan went to some nightclub called Plush with them and Adam and I just headed back to our respective homes. The nightclub scene just doesn't interest me. I'd rather head to an Internet cafe and chill with you guys. ;o) I ended up just watching the Bachelor though.

Okay, I'll post more later.

cheers

Jeff

"I really love your hairdo yeah/ I'm glad you like mine too/ See where looking pretty cool/ Will get ya" - The Dandy Warhols/ Bohemian Like you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never actually ended up going to the night club.

10:31 PM, May 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Canada Licence.