Wednesday, April 20

a comment about comments...

seriously guys, this is bs. this blog is supposed to be fun. it is not a forum for making crude remarks about the people in pictures/articles. i want to have the comments feature on my blog because i am a fan of conversation, not slander. right now, i am on vacation with my mom in san francisco; having to delete comments from my blog is not how i'd like to be spending my time.

this is post is not for everyone. most of you are posting some great comments that really add to the blog's spirit. but those who are using my blog as a medium for hate mail, it really isn't cool and i do not appreciate it. you know who you are.

i dont want to have to eliminate the comments feature, but if i have to, i will. from now on, let's keep it clean. thanks.

nathan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you for real?

9:19 AM, April 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear "anonymous"

I assure you nathan is indeed "for real" so you'd better adjust your rotten attitude.

cheers

Jeff

3:55 AM, April 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy, take a hike!

(to anonymous)

-Adam

9:52 AM, April 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam,

I'm not your buddy,

-anonymous

10:50 AM, April 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Canada Licence.