Monday, June 6

houseboatin'

the big grad houseboating trip is coming up and today the organizer, Arik, sent out a call for a possible party theme ideas. the criteria was that theme had to do with "boating and water." here's my entry; wish me luck!!:

I propose to have an "Exxon Valdez" theme. Possible costumes could include: negligent deck hands, US coast guard, an iceberg, drunk captain, and oil drenched sea-otter carcasses. For those thinking of being the otters, it could be fun to use chocolate pudding or nestle quick syrup as the "oil," and rub it all over your skin. It would be a great way to break the ice to have some of the other characters lick the "oil" off the sea-otter carcasses (also could double as a drinking game). I guess it doesn't have to be chocolate, I just don't know what other syrups are available. You may want to be careful to look closely at ingredients when buying a syrup as some people have nut allergies.

Ahoy!
Nathan

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,

So far there has been zero votes for your idea. Sorry pal...
However, I do want to say it was extremely creative.

Regards,
Arik

5:00 PM, June 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,

I just want to thank you again for the mug. I've never worked so hard for anything in my life. That caption was something I had been working on for quite a while. Thanks for providing the oppotunity for my wit to truly shine.

I'm filling my mug up as we speak, with a fresh brew of decaffinated Mocha Java.

Here's to hard work and deserved rewards!!

Cheers,

Ryan

"so much to say, so much to say"
--DMB

10:07 PM, June 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

10:18 PM, June 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANT SPEAK LONG BEFORE THEY BAN ME

BOYCOTT THE BLOG
LIESLIESLIES

PROPERTY THEFT THIS BLOG IS AFORUM FOR PROPERTY THEFT INTELLECTUAL PROPETY I WAS STOLLEN FROM RYAN SMITH AND NAHTNA JOSPEH FIELDER


THEY ARE TRACKING MY IP



THIS SITE IS A SHAM DONT BELIEVE THE LIES

-ANNONYMOUS

-DEEP THROAT #2

10:40 PM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger nathan said...

I have blocked Jeff's IP.

10:41 PM, June 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is wite GReat REGRET i inform the blog readerhsip that i am being ATTAcked. by INTERNET PIrates-- blogspot.com. has disabled my ip from posting. Ia m posting from my borhters laptop now using a stolen cable signal from neighbros


I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH LOGNER I CAn POST


PEopLE list

keyboard hard to type

en



TIMELine coming

-the PROPHET

10:46 PM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger nathan said...

Jeff's brother's laptop IP has now also been blocked.

10:48 PM, June 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is getting intense! Don't stop fighting them Jeff.

10:49 PM, June 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Canada Licence.